Saturday, February 03, 2007

What's happening to me?


What is happening to me? I used to be so diligent. I'd have all the paper's written weeks ahead of time. I'd start studying for the tests two weeks early. I'd be SO on top of things.
But now? I'd rather procrastinate to the last second. I'm so bored most of the time... and i'd rather do fun things than sit and do work. Heck, I'd rather sleep than do some of this homework.
I think I remember this happening in my last year of high school. Since this is my last year at university, I shouldn't be surprised. But i wonder if my priorities have changed. Schoolwork used to be EVERYTHING. Now it's a drudgery. And i dunno if this is good or bad. I do want to enjoy my work, but not at the expense of "having a life". I want to honor God through my work by doing my best, but my heart is no longer in it. Well, at least i'll graduate in 11 months. But until then...how to make work more enjoyable? Or to deal with it better? Or discipline myself? I'm open to suggestions. Okay. Now to write a paper. Nah. I'll eat lunch first...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger mark said...

What happened? We started talking!! Evidence: I took a nap today & haven't started my homework either! But that lunch idea sounds good!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

yes, Mark, it's all your fault. :)

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tisk tisk, Carmen. ^_-

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger mike said...

Hmmm boys can be a distraction...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.