Monday, January 22, 2007

I should listen to music more often


Not that i don't listen to music often in the first place. I love it. But i better express my emotions when music is around me. I've gotta stop stuffing things inside, and cry out without fear or self-conciousness. Here's one of those heartfelt songs by Sixpence None the Richer.

"I Need Love"

I left my conscience like a crying child
locked the door behind me put the pain on file
broken like a window i see my blindness now

i need love
not some sentimental prison
i need god
not the political church
i need fire
to melt the frozen sea inside me
i need love

driving into town tired and depressed
like a flare the streetlight bursts into an s.o.s.
peace comes to my rescue and i don't know what it means
i need love

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.