Friday, January 26, 2007

Where do i go from here?

Life's been slightly stressful this week. I haven't really had a chance to slow down, in addition to school and my everyday life, i've been studying for the Medical College Admissions Test. I'm taking that this Saturday morning... and it's easy to get stressed out. It is a huge test. It will test my knowledge from my past 4 years of school, specifically over sciences. If i do well, my admission to medical school is almost guaranteed... and if i do badly, well, i suppose i'll just take it again. It's easy to get stressed out, especially since i'm pursuing what i think is God's plan for my life... and then there's this huge test, and nothing further can happen (as far as my plans of becoming a doctor) until i get my results.
But even then, i have no reason to really worry. If this is God's plan, I'll do fine. And if not, He'll show me what to do from here. He won't leave me hanging. Although i know that, i need a little extra prayer and encouragement... and thanks to everyone who's praying for me, and here's the encouragement i found in Scripture today:

May God be gracious to us and bless us,
and make his face shine upon us,
that your way may be known on earth,
your saving power among all nations.
Let the peoples praise You, O God;
let all the peoples praise You!
Let the nations be glad and sing for joy
for you judge the peoples with equity
and guide the nations upon earth.
Let the peoples praise You, O God;
let all the peoples praise You!
The earth has yielded its increase;
God, our God, shall bless us.
God shall bless us;
let all the ends of the earth fear Him!
(Psalm 67)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger sajini said...

Are you relieved now that you are done with your test?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

oh yes, i certainly am, and i've much more free time... but now i have to deal with waiting for the scores...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.