Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thoughts


This is my littlest brother, Austin. I got to spend a lot of time with him last week as my parents were in D.C. with the rest of the young'ns.

Isn't he cute? He's 6 and in 1st grade. I was 13 when he was born, and he's one of the bigger reasons I stayed in Savannah for university.

Before school started, I decided to take one last escapade...I told everyone I was heading north, but ended up in Raleigh, North Carolina to visit my Uncle Brian and Aunt Pam. Pics here!

And school has started back. (Yes, stine, I will try to have fun, and not just do school). Any suggestions on what to do to keep myself from being completely absorbed in studies? Perhaps I'll start blogging more. As soon as I think of something more interesting to write about...

6 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger ckjolly said...

yea! I love Austin! And Luke! and Ari! and Lauren!!!! ok, so maybe Lauren's my fave ... but i'm biased.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

whaa! the little trinket you sent me disappeared in the mail ... and into someone's pocket, i should imagine!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

NO!
oh well. I've got a replacement I picked up in Thessaloniki. Perhaps i'll wait to see you in person...whenever that may be.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger mike said...

You should keep blogging more... that's my opinion for what it's worth.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I agree with Mike...

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for Uncle Brian and Aunt Pam! Next time you chat with them tell them I said hello! So how are classes, what's your schedule like? =) How is it Austin was so lucky to spend time with just you? =) Now I must be studious and get back to studying. =) ~Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.