Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's too hard to keep up with myself


Who would have thought I would have lived 3 weeks in Greece and only posted 3 times? I'm having too much fun living the experience to write about it. I'm trying to keep a journal, but even that gets difficult. There's either homework or travelling around or something to do. Last weekend I was in Crete, which has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Yes, i really took that picture. I was there. How full of joy and thankfulness I am. I would try to say more about my trip, how great the beach is, how much fun I had, but since a picture says a thousand words, I'll let that suffice for the moment.

3 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to hear about it when you get home :)

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carmen! That's a great shot! It looks so peaceful! I'm glad you're having a great time and I just can't wait to see more pictures! So let's see, I was in Italy for two weeks and took just over 2,000 photos, so Greece would probably be the same, so I guess I would have already taken 3,000 photos! hehe I'm figuring a 1,000 photos per week. So how many have you taken?? =) What can I say, I just can't stop taking photos. Talk to you soon!!! ~Sarah

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

i posted a link to your site ... i want more people to know about the young woman i'm so proud of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.