Tuesday, May 30, 2006

They stole my name...


I heard today that the new Jolie-Pitt baby girl has an interesting name: Shiloh.
Now, I've liked that name since I was a really small girl. Nancy can vouch for me. I claimed that name for my eldest daughter a couple of years back. Now you can see I wasn't crazy. Angelina likes the name, too. They stole my name. Now I have to come up with another one. Maybe I'll steal their name and name my kid Jolie. Actually...hmm... that doesn't sound too bad...

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

My friend, Shiloh, from Tasmania, is rather flattered that they named their little girl after her. She's coming to study at Labri this fall in Boston ... ever been to Boston?

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

of course i beat you. I'm bigger and stronger...but now i have to have a new one, because of course angelina beat the crap out of me when we fought over the name... oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.