Monday, May 01, 2006

I suppose I could be mistaken for a large squirrel...

A few things have been on my mind lately, and though they have graced the pages of my beloved leather journal for a week or two already, I now find time to post them for all to see. I won't post them all at once, you'll have to keep checking back for more! But this restless soul also possesses a restless pen.
While sitting in Forsyth Park last weekend...
The poor, confused little grey-tail, what was he to do? He rushed toward me as if welcoming a long-lost brother. Imagine my surprise at being charged by a squirrel! As my wide eyes met his, he realized his mistake.
"A human!"
He whirled about and raced up a tree, leaving me with another excuse to take up pen and parchment to write of my strange, mundane adventures. Ah, the glory of a spring day at the park!

More to come, i promise you.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger ckjolly said...

ah ... staying up past midnight yet again ... living on the wild side ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.