Thursday, March 30, 2006

journal entry from last weekend

I am camping, staring at a fire I started by myself. Now I am sitting in a borrowed camp chair, on the bank of a crystal-clear river, drinking a cream soda out of a glass bottle, eating pure dark chocolate, knowing I have completed one item on my life's to-do list: today I have earned my scuba certification. It is such a beautiful, albeit chilly day....yet how beautiful! How thankful I am for peace, for beauty, for quaintness, for satisfaction, for quiet, for adventure, for glass bottles, for chocolate, for life. Wherever I go, whatever I see, whatever I become, may I be unafraid and unashamed as I follow Your perfect plan. Thank you for contentment, for tranquility, for knowing that all my fairy-tale dreams may indeed come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.