Tuesday, May 30, 2006


ckhnat said...
Carmen, you know i'm all about *unique individualism*. You better not be turning into me!Although it is the most flattering thing in the world.You're welcome to try my clothes on ... but only until you figure out for yourself what it is you truly like. After that, go get your own wardrobe.(which I know you will ... i'm just teaching you what I have learned, young grasshopper. in the process you are developing your own philosophies in life and will surpass whatever your teacher has to offer you.)

I think I could fit into yours. I've grown a little more. And I just purged my closet. I'll be purchasing a new wardrobe as I travel the world this summer. I think I'll come visit you sometime. Standby tickets are the coolest...when's good for you this fall?

I'll definitely (and I have been) come into my own very soon. I am only grateful to have such a wonderful friend and role model to help me on my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.