Thursday, February 08, 2007

Why NOT to let a guy open the door...


I'm sure you've seen one of these on the top of doors... we have them at my university.
Anyhow, i was walking towards the parking lot with some of my friends, and i was at the front of the procession with my friend Michael. Well, we came to a door, and he kindly opened it for me....but very, very fast and with a lot of force. Well, that top hinge and actually detached from the door..and it swang quite fast...into my forehead.
Well, we had quite a laugh about that. That is, after i stopped seeing stars. Now i have a bruise on my eyebrow. I'm just glad it didn't smash my glasses.
But i will be cautious the next time a dude opens the door for me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that's more incentive to NOT let guys open the door for you... heh heh.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Blogspot,
Facebook has slaughtered you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.