Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving stories...

Ah, it is always so refreshing to hang with my relatives over the Thanksgiving Holiday, or as my English teacher says, "The great revered holiday of brown food". No really, it was fun. For example, my grandma was telling us how she visited a nursing home a couple of days before to see someone. After her visit, she saw someone in the hallway she thought she recognized. She approached the lady in a wheelchair and said, "well, hello, do you remember who I am?" The woman replied, in all seriousness, "No honey, I sure don't. But if you'll just go up there to that desk and the nice nurses there will tell you who you are."
Another story...my great uncle managed to drive his truck into a friend's house. The friends came home a few minutes later..."Honey, did you leave those lights on?" "No...oh no, upon my word,there's a pickup truck in our living room!!"
Ah, it makes me laugh.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

You cannot spell. But I lvoe u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.