Saturday, September 17, 2005

Update!!! Finally, my gosh.

Oh, time to update! What an unexpected luxury and a welcome reprive from papers, studying, work, ect.... I must say that my ministry has become a little more public recently, I have been featured in the Savannah Morning News (well, last thursday). Thanks to our honors program director who has taken an interest in my ramblings and work in Mexico, she wrote an article about my work down there just after Hurricane Emily on the mission trip with my church. Nevertheless, the fact that our main intent was to bring the light of Christ to dying souls, not simply do hurricane relief, was a bit looked over...but people want to hear about hurricane relief. So they heard. But regardless of how it got out, at least my ministry, my church, and even my school got some good publicity out of the deal. Also, I have begun to get info, paperwork, ect. ready for study abroad in Greece next summer. What fun that will be, to get a good dose of Mythology and Archaeology classes before I move on and do something useful with my life. Now what to do next May/early June? I've had a few ideas, but not really sure. Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Okay, I have to ask. Is your profile pic of you? Or is it of Charlize Theron? Because if it's of you, you look EXACTLY like Charlize Theron!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Okay, I confess, it's Charlize. But it looks a lot like me. really. My mother said I look like her and she couldn't tell the difference when I first showed her the pic. I just look a little younger. When I'm 30, that'll be me.I'll get one of me soon and you'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.