Monday, August 08, 2005

Welcome

Welcome, all my friends, to my humble blogspace. The purpose of this page is for all of you to keep up with my rambles and wanderings...whether all over the globe or simply in the realm of my own mind. The name, as you see, is carmencobb1313. 1313? Isn't that unlucky or something? Not to me. This signifies I Corinthians 13:13 : "Now abide these three: Faith, Hope, and Love, and the greatest of these is Love." I believe I have been called into full time ministry, and though I am young I seek to begin early in an effective ministry for Christ. Faith: "the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen"(Heb. 11:1)...We have faith in Christ and in His sacrifice for all mankind. Hope: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans of good and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope"(Jer. 29:11)...we have hope, indeed, hope and promises that are the posession of all Christians, all the blessings of the Lord are ours. And we have LOVE, the greatest of the three. "God is Love"(I John 4:8b). Our love for God must spill over into our entire life, because if He is love, we must exemplify this love to the world.
So, to all who read this: If you have faith in Christ, hope for a better future, and love for the Lord and for the lost of this world, I invite you to join me in ministry with your prayers. I pray this blog will encourage you in your walk with Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.