Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I look like a boy...or a flapper...

Well, the news is out... I have cut all my beautiful hair off. As the title may indicate, it's a rather drastic change! But I needed something different and it will grow back out. Also, I think I may have a job at the campus coffehouse....to pay for my car...
I would appreciate everyone's prayers about that, and also I have been asked to speak about the Mexico trip this Sunday night, so pray that God's words would be spoken, not mine.

3 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Ohmygosh!! I think your hair looks VERY cute in your profile pic! I found your blog via Christine Hnat's blog.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, when are you going to put your new photo online?

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Oh, that is my new picture. i can make the hair look crazier now that it's short. It's fun, but at times just plain weird. I can't wait for it to grow out again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.