Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quick update.

I have a pretty big test tomorrow... then as one of the professors described, "The mother of all tests" is coming up in 2 more weeks... so i'll be pretty busy for awhile. I'm almost halfway done with the semester, though.
I watched the amazing race on tv tonight. I want to do that! I think i should stop watching travel shows, they just make me want to go places. But as mark reminded me... you can just watch them not to remind you of what you'd rather be doing... but it's ok to watch them because they can inspire you to keep doing what you're doing now... so that you'll have the ability to go these places one day.
yeah, yeah. reality...
he's right though.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.