Sunday, September 14, 2008

WHOA i still write???

Hello to anyone who reads this poor decrepit hapless blog with a very neglectful author.
I have an excuse really. I'm in med school now, and that requires most of my brain cells. In fact it requires my complete attention and all of my strength most of the time. I'm not kidding, it's arduous and i often wonder why i'm doing it anyway, but then i realize i'd be even more bored if i weren't here.
Now, whenever i am thinking, it is usually about things that most people wouldn't want to hear about anyway, like how Cranial nerve IV innervates one eye muscle but CN VI innervates another specific eye muscle and making up mnemonics and such to remember such mundane details.
Anyhow, in the lack of anything really interesting for anyone to hear of from me, here's a post that i found a bit heartwarming, from mine and Mark's friends in Atlanta.
And if i think of anything interesting that isn't gory or really unimportant to the everyday lives of normal people... maybe i'll post again. Till then... enjoy this one.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.