Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thus it begins...

In approximately 16 hrs, i will begin another epic journey... travel to Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, and Spain. I'll be gone for 2 months, longer than i've ever been away. I'm excited. It's a new challenge, a new adventure. I'm not escaping life here, i just have the opportunity to live my life in a new place. I'll get to check a couple of things off the "travel to-do list"... which, to me, is accomplishing something, moving forward, making progress on some level.
So thus it begins and my blog becomes, once more, a travel journal. Be looking for pictures...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger mike said...

It's Christine day today... Happy Christine day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.