Monday, September 18, 2006

Kids just know better....



Special thanks to my friend Sarah for this one...
"I was doing some student teaching last week at a school near downtown. Lots of students had told me how awful it was, so I was worried about it. But it was great! This one little girl came up to me and said, "Miss Sarah, do you know why God died for us?" Not knowing whether or not I could answer, I just said, "Why?" and she said "so we can live FOREVER! Me and her over there, she's my friend. We're gonna live forever!" That brought a smile to sarah's face, and mine, too. Oh Father, restore unto me the joy of a child, and the joy of my salvation!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yeah!!" =D

Kids sure are smart these days! haha I loved your mini-travel movie. =) See ya soon!

~Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.