Thursday, November 16, 2006

Do you know how crazy i am?


Word of advice: Never doubt my insanity.
When i heard of Christine and Michael's engagement, I was not entirely surprised... and when i heard they were having an engagement party tonight... i actually checked airfares to see how much a standby ticket would cost. I almost bought one. I almost just ran off to Louisville for a day... to go to the party. I'm not sure what stopped me. Oh, that the credit card would be maxed out... maybe that. I think my mind really kicked in and said NO! YOUR PARENTS WILL KILL YOU!!! Why, oh why do i do these things? Yet now i still sit here in Savannah and wait for class to start. I'm being responsible. I'm doing what i'm supposed to do, doing what i'm told, preparing myself for sucess in everyway. Yet sometimes i wonder if i would be happier if i actually did do all these things. I wouldn't be sitting here moaning... i'd be off in Kentucky, meeting new people, have another story to tell. I wouldn't be here all alone with no one to talk to. I wouldn't be going to class tonight...and i wouldn't care. Maybe i'm just fed up with school or completely deprived of a social life. But would it be better if i just didn't know any better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.