Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Those lazy...Americans...


I had a laugh at ck's adventure in atlanta..and i had some fun of my own at the Atlanta airport a couple of weekends ago, too. My flight from Boston made record time to Atlanta, so I arrived 3 hrs. before my flight to Savannah was scheduled to leave. So i headed over to the Delta desk to ask if i could get on an earlier flight.
"I don't know...there might be some complications...how many bags did you check?"
"None" i replied.
"Really? Wow, well, then no problem..."
"Excellent."
"Um, the next flight leaves from terminal A, and you're in C right now."
"That's okay."
"Can you make it there in 45 minutes?"

Of course i can...i can even sit down for dinner on the way, lady! Have we become so lethargic and lazy that we can't carry our bags on our back and get through 2 terminals in 45 minutes? Jeepers.
But calmly..."oh sure. just put me on the flight."

4 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

ew .. my face actually twisted into a CRINGE when i saw that pic

ick!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Justin said...

I regularly fly into Atlanta. And every time I duck up to Terminal A and pick up some Chick Fil A - whether coming to ATL or flying into ATL.

Up the escalator and turn right!

Theres always time.

"The next stop is terminal A. A. As in Alpha".

:)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Justin said...

that is "flying out of..."

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I know...that's disgusting...but it got your attention,eh?
And amen to that one justin...theres ALWAYS time for chick-fi-a!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

As Jill, you are confident, respectful, and a little bit bossy! You have an acquired taste for adventure, and love any challenge that you have to face.